Friday, May 05, 2006


Happy Birtday to Advani..Happy Birthday to you....Ye Bandwale kaha se aa gaye.....

3 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

dilkehtahai in black...only adva blacked out...samjhaya tha...but nae mana

Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey guys... your group is awesome and it's surprizing how I came across your blog... was looking for blog from one of my friends in Buffalo, NY and his name is Jeetal I googled with name jeetal and I found his blog as well as your group... gr8 going guys you brought me back to my college days. I just want to thank you guys for shrikhand recipe on your blog that made my day whn I had a craving for shrikhand.

Since most of you are in IT and/or comp sci. if any of you are coming to the US don't hesitate to drop me a line I would love to welcome you - my email id is jbshah@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Jeetal said...

Hi jj...thnx for the appreciation!

Friday, May 26, 2006 2:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home